Monday, January 22, 2007

A Desperate Update

Exams are over and from the two results I got today I can say that I've done pretty good... there's definitely room for improvement byut I knew that I did my best... the Dean's List for last semester came out and I am luckily still on list after a major dip in my average.

I'm a total geek and idiot I know but from 1.4 something to 1.6 something is quite a blow for me. My life revolves around the television, mp3 player, friends, family and "trying" to study. It sucks when I know I could've done more. But I won't make any promises that I'll work my butt off right now because I know I won't. I'm one of the laziest people I know.

I wrote in because I actually wanted to put up my favorite Golden Globe looks. A little delayed but I can't get over how good they looked. My favorites are:

Cameron Diaz in Valentino with Cartier jewels. This reminds me of this cute black dress Jennifer Love Hewitt wore to an award show last year.

Jennifer Hudson in Vera Wang. She looked really pretty and diva like (that's a compliment).

Angelina Jolie in St. John and Brad Pitt in J. Lindeberg. OH MY GOD... she looked absolutely stunning. They said she looked like royalty and they were so right. It just took my breath away. Add the fact that Brad was in her arm. Perfect accessory.

Reese Witherspoon in Nina Ricci with Van Cleef & Arpels jewels. A bold color and cut that suited her completely. That's her post divorce "glow". HAHA

Emily Blunt in vintage Herve Leger. She looked so beautiful. The dress was perfect.

Ellen Pompeo in Versace with Fred Leighton jewels. She looked magnificent. The dress fit her body perfectly.

Special mentions include Helen Mirren, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jennifer Lopez, Drew Barrymore, Eva Longoria, Annette Bening (she still looks so beautiful), Kyra Sedgwick, Ali Larter, Hayden Panettiere. They all looked beautiful but my favorites would have to be Emily Blunt and Ellen Pompeo, in that order. White ruled that night and it just looked so amazing.


By the way for the Grey's Anatomy fans who've seen the latest episode: What do you think of the Addison and Alex thing going on? I personally like it, they have chemistry. But I still love the Izzie and Alex thing and Addison and McSteamy but this new angle is sort of refreshing and interesting. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angelina looks damn good in anything, even when she's wearing no make-up, hair tousled, and in jeans and a sweatshirt on the outskirts of Africa. No fair, really. xD

Reese looks...thinner. *worried*

Nikki said...

That's what you call blessed... haha

Reese does look thinner... but I think she still looks good post divorce and all... sad thing really they looked good for together...