Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's Not Everyday

Okay... here are two things that don't happen everyday:

1. You get your name placed in a big circulation daily.

2. You turn 19.

I got good news last night. I am now officially a Philippine Daily Inquirer scholar. They'll be paying for my tuition and all other expenses but I have to maintain an average of 1.75 and I must not get any grade lower than 2. That still scares the wits out of me but I will fight like hell and do my best.

I was called by Sir Yambot last night. He informed me that I got one spot. They took in 5 scholars. You can check out the article on it in today's PDI issue. And now the world (okay how conceited!) will know me as Joanna Batac.

Yes, my first name is Joanna. My full name is Joanna Nicole Chichioco Batac. Please just call me Nicole. I prefer it that way.

Another thing... my birthday's in a few days but I'm here to give props to someone else's birthday:

MEG!!!!
Happy 19th Birthday!


In the short time we've been friends, you've been nothing but nice, sweet and understanding. Hope all those wishes you have will come true!

No comments: