Saturday, August 12, 2006

Laugh Along With Life

I have this feeling my newly bought cd would be in the player for a long time... I finally got Dashboard Confessional's MTV Unplugged album... all I can say is OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! There really is something behind Chris Carrabba's voice... and lyrics... hits the nail on the head... that could probably be my best description, as of the moment anyway...

Just saw Click today... good movie... everyone should see it... loved it of course! Sappy and funny all rolled into one. "FAMILY FIRST..." that damn scene made me cry! Okay, I'm a cry baby... but Pia was crying too!

Speeding through life, that was what the movie instilled in me, aside from valuing loved ones... Adam's character wanted to speed through the rough patches in life. Don't we all feel that way sometimes? I know I do. I'm a very non-confrontational person and usually would love to speed through arguments...

Anyway, I have episodes of wanting things to stop, of wanting things to be over and done with. That's part of life I guess. But there is also this quotation talking about how the things which we most fear give us the greatest satisfaction... something like that anyway.

Well what I probably am trying to get at is the age old saying that: EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. Even if we have no clue as to what that reason may be...

A funny thing life can be at times... yet few people are laughing along with it. How come?

No comments: