Wednesday, June 06, 2007

They Call It A Wardrobe, I Call It Love

My love affair with clothes began late in my life. I started taking fashion seriously just this summer. I told you I was a late bloomer. Of course I liked clothes but I had no idea where I was going with them before. Only now have I begun taking it seriously. Only now have I tried to find my own style.

I watched Music & Lyrics a few days ago. Aside from the songs, the other thing that I really loved about the movie was Drew Barrymore's wardrobe. I fell in love with her clothes the first time she stepped into Hugh's apartment to water the plants. The kimono inspired print dress was so pretty! Too bad I couldn't find any pictures of it. Here are some pictures of what she was wearing in the movie...



















I just had to add that photo of Haley Bennett because that was probably the only time she was really covered up in the movie and I am a huge fan of vintage rock t-shirts.

I love the scarves. I love her striped shirts and the dresses. I can imagine myself wearing them. There was that certain funkiness but at the same time it was simple. I absolutely love it! Photos courtesy of: starpulse.com

It's love... absolute love.

4 comments:

Poli said...

Haha! Ako rin sana magkaroon ng fashion sense! Haha!

Nikki said...

Haha! Bakit feeling mo wala ka?

Therese San Diego said...

Ooh. I haven't seen the movie, but I'm definitely loving Drew's wardrobe. ;)

Now that classes have started, I'm going to be stuck with the uniform for four days a week and I can only do so much to change my look. That's why I'm also very much into scarves right now, (though I wear them as headscarves most of the time.) Heehee. ^_^

Nikki said...

I know what you mean... uniforms are a challenge but then you get to think out of the box to accessorize... I guess that's the fun part.