Saturday, June 02, 2007

Inspiration Hit

I'm going through one of my inspiration stages. I'm being kept perky and happy by quite a few things today... I'm just here to list them because I have nothing better to do with my time.

1. Seeing college buddies. I enrolled two days ago and it was good to see that some things don't change. I missed them a lot this summer. It was great that I was able to hang out with them for the afternoon. We're going to conquer another semester together. Fun times people.

2. Start of the semester. I'm surprisingly excited by this semester. It could be because I'm starting to feel a bit more like a college student with all the three hour classes but the schedule is a little crazy. Oh! And I have no classes on Thursday and Friday. Sweet! I'm excited about Spanish class too. Here's my schedule now...

Monday:
Lit 103 3-6 PM
Psy 210 6-9 PM
Tuesday:
Fil 2 2-5 PM
Wednesday:
Jrn 207 8-11 AM
Spn 1 11:30-2:30 PM
Jrn 205 3-6 PM
Saturday:
Jrn 206 3-6 PM
Jrn 210 6-9 PM


3. Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie. That song has been on repeat since two days ago and I'm still not tired of it. It reminds me of my future and the things I have to let go because it's time for me to grow up. It reminds me of the journey I have to take. Photo courtesy of: www.musicblog.ro

4. ElleGirl February 2005 issue. I love Rachel Bilson. She's my style icon. The fashion spreads in this issue is amazing. I love the Paris c'est chic spread. It such a great magazine that I'm sad that it folded up last year. Good thing they still have their site, Ellegirl.com. That makes me happy. Photo courtesy of: rachel-b.org

5. Fort Minor's The Rising Tied album. I began listening to it and I'm currently in love with it. Mike Shinoda's brilliant. I'm in the process of listening to it...

We obtain happiness from random things right? I guess these are mine.

5 comments:

Poli said...

Ayos ang pic a!

Therese San Diego said...

Hi, Nicole!

Rachel Bilson is also one of my style icons. She wears the cutest outfits and always carries them well, 'no? She really does serve as an inspiration for women with petite frames =)

When you get bored again, you can check out my fashion blog. It's basically all about clothes, makeup, style and shopping destinations. Some of life's "simple pleasures" for girls. Heehee. ;)

Nikki said...

I will definitely stop by! I can't resist a good fashion blog... how are you?

Therese San Diego said...

Thanks for dropping by! =) I'm doing great! How about you? Are you taking up Communication Arts, too? ^_^

Nikki said...

I'm taking up Journalism at UST... where are you studying? I love your site by the way!