Sunday, June 10, 2007

The "Great Global Warming Swindle" And Something Totally Unrelated To It

My eyes were opened today to how gullible I can actually get. It took this documentary on global warming to realize it. If you have the time and resources, you should download "Great Global Warming Swindle". It has completely changed my opinion on the whole "phenomenon" that is global warming. More information on the documentary HERE.

I'm so angered and frustrated by people who feed the masses with unreliable information just for the sake of getting them to turn to their side. Most of them do it for personal gain and that really pisses me off. Global warming is no longer an environmental issue. It's nothing more than a sensationalized political issue. We are continually being fed lies.

I don't know the entire truth. But my faith in the whole global warming movement just went down the drain. I'm trying to do online research on it. I want to find out the truth. I no longer want to be deceived by the media and their powerful backers. I know I'm taking up Journalism and all but the media today can be so underhanded and dirty that it just makes me sick.

My dad was the one who got me to watch this and I am so thankful to him. He also reminded me of words that I never really understood or took to heart before. He said that I should never, ever believe everything I hear. I should listen to the opposing side and believe the more credible and logical side. It's good advice especially for a future journalist. It is so easy to fall for every single rumor out there. Logic and common sense should always be used.

****

Now on something totally unrelated to that.

I'm supposed to put up the hottie of the month entry but I decided to do that tomorrow. I just wanted to drop by and say hi! Okay now I can go... HAHA just kidding!

I've been reading through my past entries and it's a little nostalgic and scary. Everything seems like a world away and I realized that I was a very whiny teen. Okay I'm still a whiny teen but I can't help but laugh over all the "problems" I was bitching about. I guess it is true that things in life that suck right now could be a source of laughter in the future. Okay not the most eloquent way to put it but I hope you get my point.

I'm in front of this PC at least 10 hours a day and that has certainly killed my boredom. I know a bunch of people who complain that they're bored and stuff but I never seem to run out of things to do and explore.

I'm into the Japanese boy band Arashi now so I pretty much download everything I can get my hands on. I'm still updated with One Tree Hill. My favorite show of all time! I opened up a livejournal account... HERE. I did that just so I could join the communities for Jun Matsumoto and One Tree Hill. I'll probably look for an Orlando Bloom community there. HAHA! I'm a fangirl. I'm a definite fangirl and I'm not ashamed.

I watch shows on Crunchyroll. I read the news from Inquirer, Yahoo! News, CNN, Time Magazine, and Reader's Digest (see at least I'm enriching myself... LOL). I collect celebrity photos. I read the blogs of the people I posted in the link page of my Multiply. I play WebSudoku. That's fun and highly addictive. I'm currently reading the manga of Fruits Basket online and I'm reading the graphic novel of the show Heroes.

I even watch movies and documentaries like the one in the first part of this entry. I listen and download music. I chat with friends. It's never dull. How can I be bored with all those things? And I occasionally clean out my stuff. I just do it little by little. I certainly cannot get bored with all of this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can actually download the great global warming swindle at www.rabbitlink.com There is a link on that page that says "Learn the truth about global warming"