Monday, April 25, 2005

I'm Going Crazy For Orli!!!

It is so friggin hot... it gets so annoying!! I even went out today to request a recommendation and good moral from my alma mater because I need it to apply for the scholarship... I do hope I get it... we need the money...

Wow I have an alma mater... : ) it is unbelievable that I already graduated from a school... it is cool... a bit daunting but cool...

It really is hot that I can't really think straight! I want to go to the mall or just some restaurant or any place with aircon and just hang out there because this heat is seriously draining me!

I can't wait to watch the Kingdom of Heaven staring my sweetie Orlando Bloom... bwahahaha hehe I'm sorry it is just that when it comes to him I get so crazy... : ) he's my ultimate dude! Before I was about to sleep last night I stumbled upon ETC and the show was ET Weekend and they were counting down Hollywood's Top Ten Most Eligible Bachelors and my sweetie is at number 5 I swear I was so..... KILIG!!!!!!!! hehe sorry for the slang but that is the only word to describe what I feel about this guy! GOSH!!!! hehe for me he is the number one on the list! Hmmm... he is a happy part of my life and when I see him all I do is focus on him... : ) I know this sounds pathetic but I am completely in love with this guy!!! Not love in the sense of what I was talking about in my last entry... you get what I mean! I so have this huge crush on him!!! OMG!!! When I see him on tv, movies and in pictures I just can't help but stare... he is really my weakness hahaha!! *drools* hehe you guys should see me I have this wierd goofy grin when I see him and I know it looks embarassing but hey I AM JUST TOTALLY IN LOVE! : )

Back to the real world... that was me daydreaming... drifting off despite this HEAT!!!!! grrr.... anyway... I still am happy! So if y'all want to cheer me up just mention his name or show me a picture of him! haha sounds crazy but I guess that is just how I am... CRAZY FOR ORLANDO BLOOM!!!!! ; )

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: