Sunday, April 24, 2005

It Ain't Over But It's A Work In Progress...

Hey! First of all my apologies to Rembert... hehe sorry weakness ko kasi yang si Orli mag tiyaga ka na lang muna hahahaha wait for the next month pero tulad nga ng sabi ko slightly "girly" pa rin... : )

Hmmm... well I should say that the song trip dedicated to this one guy is over... there will still be heartbroken songs but as I said in my past blog... I am in the stage of recovery so just bear with me... it is hard really especially when people around you are still not convinced that you are over this "dude". Honestly, I am no really sure just like I said in the title "it ain't over but it's a work in progress" that is what I am trying to do and I hope that people understand... it is as hard as hell but I am trying... : )

I am moving on as I am trying to start a new phase in my life (college here I come)... I still am as nervous but Trey from Laguna Beach calmed me a bit because we sort of have the same sitch with going to college and everything he said something like, "I'm going to go through it anyway so what is the point..." he is right so just prayers from all of you!! ; ) That is all I need... I'll be going now... still have to wash dishes... 'til the next time!

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: