Monday, September 19, 2005

Dreaming...



If I would have a debut I would actually want something like this but in blue... Marcia Cross is so beautifully elegant... I just love this but it would be in baby blue...



And if I could redo my prom... I would love to wear something like this except it would be color pink or baby blue!! Well mostly leaning to pink. But I will be a total girl and say I so love this! Jennifer Love Hewitt is so beautiful!!! I love this dress! I'd have a real ball if I wore this!

I just love feeling like a princess... haha!

These pictures are courtesy of Yahoo! and their coverage of the Emmy's just check it out!!

I have been seeing a lot of weddings on tv these past few days and it makes me think of the dream wedding that I want... I'll just post something about that in my next entry! I have to go!!!

No comments: