Friday, September 16, 2005

Why...

I am still a bit sad... due to pent up feelings I guess... and I am feeling reflective these past few days because I guess that's what the times are calling for...

I just think about how sometimes when you love someone it just never seems to be enough... this is more of a general thought and not really my sentiments as of this moment... but it still frustrates me though... ang gulo no...

Anyway as I was saying... why is it that love is just never enough? What I mean is that no matter how much you love someone in the end that love would never be enough for whatever you have to survive... why is it that way? It seems that love is not enough well for some or most people anyway to survive the tidal waves of life... it is like once you discovered that love for a certain someone it just is you know NOT ENOUGH... it is like okay... I LOVE YOU BUT... there is always that glitch... that but word... how come it just couldn't be I LOVE YOU... that simple no flaws... no glitches... just plain I LOVE YOU AND NO ONE AND NOTHING WILL COME BETWEEN THAT... NO BUTS WHATSOEVER...

Why is something so beautiful yet so hurtful at the same time? Why is letting yourself be swallowed up by love such a difficult task? WHY DO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORDS IN THE LANGUAGE BE CONTRADICTED MOST OF THE TIME...

No comments: