Sunday, September 11, 2005

Venting Part 1

Before I start preparing to go to mass... stupid ROTC we didn't have a mass today... oh well just venting a bit... I'm feeling a bit in a rut these past few days... just down in the dumps I guess...

I wrote this yesterday... and medyo tama ba sa heart? Slight... maybe because I am hurt... sad... well you could read my last entry you may get a gist of my feelings right now...

Here are a few lines... I will develop this into a story when I have time...

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT HURTS?"

"WHAT?"

"THE FACT THAT HE IS SO CLOSE TO ME YET AT THE SAME TIME SO FAR..."

"OH."

THEN A TEAR SLID DOWN HER CHEEK AND VANISHED INTO TIME AND SPACE...

Do you think I should continue this?? I might because it is a bit close to the heart... haha...

That's right nikki laugh it off... oh man I am being a super drama queen these past few days... it is just that sometimes you can't fight the urge I guess...

I want to cry... I want to scream... what the hell am I suppose to do... why am I back in this place in the first place... can't blame anyone though... it sucks though if you think about how being close to someone hurts a whole lot more than being out of that person's reach... sucks to be me...

No comments: