Sunday, August 21, 2005

Different Head Space

Why does my head always head towards a different galaxy? I can't concentrate on studying as usual and so I will be cramming again. ARGH! I so hate it when I space out!

Rembert kasi e pinaisip mo nanaman ako! hehe sorry dude sinisi pa kita! Well the two of us are still looking for our "special someone's" and I am back into this conversation in my head again. Although I don't really feel it that much anymore. I only feel a bit that there is something wrong with me because I don't have a relationship or because no guy takes interest WHATSOEVER. Love has always been eluding me and well I guess I am maturing and realizing that it isn't that important in my life right now... or I should rephrase and say that I shouldn't dwell on something that doesn't want to dwell in me...

Oh well... that is all for now... I don't feel like writing slash typing anymore... bye for now my lovely audience!

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: