Thursday, August 04, 2005

Sweet Gestures Are Cool

Hello! Nothing really haha! Today was just an ordinary school day... well just add the fact that I had a birthday today... well the day is almost over... and I am officially a year older...

The day was pretty good though... I didn't feel grumpy through out the day which was pretty good! haha and I got a sweet gift from one of my classmates! Because to me when it comes to gifts I would rather have a thoughtful gift than an expensive one... Paolo gave me is it called a bar? Well he gave me let's just call it a bar of toblerone! hehe and he attached one of his post-its on it saying something like... "Nicole, Uy Happy Birthday! Sorry wala akong mahanap na white chocolate. Ingat ka lagi..."

I just find it sweet... I enjoy sweet gestures from friends... it makes me feel good about myself... hehe anyway... I need to rest right now because tomorrow I have my prelims for Theo where I haven't learned a thing by the way... hehe so goodnight! Bye!

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: