Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Birthday Countdown & Love

In approximately 1 hour and a half... it would officially be my birthday! Woohoo! Happy Birthday to ME!! hehe

Just like my dad said... I already have a magazine... Seventeen Mag... hehe ang corny no?! Well that's my dad for you... I'm not really excited because I will spend the entire day studying... and I do mean the whole day... I would have maybe 5 hours of freedom... but that may also be the maximum... oh well... that is life...

I am seventeen years old... whoa... I'm getting old! The next thing I know I will be 20 years old! And I believe I would still be single and no guy has still taken an interest... haha! Look at me it is the eve of my birthday and I'm like this! hehe I am just kidding! But this is just my way of handling this issue... not an issue to other people but to me it is... and I cope with it through joking about it... I bitch and moan about it sometimes but most of the time I try to take it lightly... because gosh... I'm grumpy most of the time then you'll add that whoa... major toll on my looks! haha I'm so vain... but you get my point... it would just stress me out... and I don't want to have a Mariah Carey (i.e. nervous breakdown)... haha besides like I have been convincing myself there isn't really any point worrying about or stressing about it... but I admit I still do this most of the time! hehe

I finally saw Chasing Liberty on HBO this afternoon... well I was able to finish the movie today... I just love that movie! I love Mandy Moore... she's just I don't know... cool... pretty... she is a good role model for teenage girls... man Matthew Goode is also hot! haha So handsome! I can't help it I am a sucker for all those cheesy speeches when you are professing your undying love for someone... I sort of remember a line Matthew used in the movie... something like "I am jealous as hell... blah blah... can't imagine you with any other man than me..." and something like "I am totally unhinged when I am with you." meaning that he is beside himself every time he is with her... that is how much he loves her... oh man KILIG! So I am secretly (well not anymore) wishing that I get that... I'm a very cheesy person... it doesn't take much to make me happy... I hope to God I find a guy that would love me as I do him (I have this little clause to that wish though... sana gwapo! haha just kidding but that would be a plus... : P) haha I suck... hehe that's why I love romantic comedies... the whole destiny thing always gets to me... I mean you know I believe that there is that one person for you...

I know I have always been wishing that my guy would arrive now... I still do and so maybe that is why God doesn't give him to me... but then again this is something I have been trying to shut off for a long time... to stop looking for love... but I can't help it! My life revolves around love! And this leads to my frustration! Oh God... well it feels good to get that out... doesn't solve anything but it does make me feel better...

Well, I will be going now... and tomorrow I will be a year older... whoa... a lot has happened this year... hay... bye!

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: