Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dettach The Attachment

Physical attachment is a painful thing so emotional attachment must be harder to deal with right? I don't get why we get so attached towards various things and people. We justify by saying that things have memories and sentimental values. CRAP. Then we shouldn't throw out other things in the process because they might have "sentimental value" as well... whatever.

Okay... it is probably obvious that I am pissed off at the moment and I just can't hide that fact anymore... I'm more mad at myself than anyone else to be honest. Because I am one of those sentimental people. Really is a bunch of crap... I can't seem to figure out attachment. I hate it. How easy it sticks yet how hard it is to let it go... crap, crap crap... everything just feels like crap at this moment. ARGH! Whatever...

I have an inner war going on inside of me between my pragmatic self and the dreamer and things are starting to get ugly... it is hard to feel miserable especially when you're trying to look for good things to look forward to. And to be honest being miserable is winning inside me at the moment. I hate feeling this way to be honest. I'm very optimistic but once all my supposed happiness gets shattered I do tend to be very hard on myself.

I know that the only way to somehow forget about this is to be productive yet I can't think of anything else... can I have some sort of selective amnesia thing... okay too much to wish for and I am careful with what I wish for...

It is official I feel like shit because not even the song "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes" from Cinderella is NOT making me feel any better... I need to seriously dettach myself...

1 comment:

Nikki said...

yup... feeling better!! *BIG HUG* back! miss yah pchan!!!