Monday, September 18, 2006

I Don't Even Know What To Write About Anymore

I miss writing... I miss being productive through writing... okay this is totally lame since I just finished the cause and effect essay for my English class this afternoon and I know that counts as writing but those sort of things are academic of nature...

I miss writing about things that I love to talk about... love, friendship, the world around me, my observations, my obsessions, my quirky thoughts on everything! I haven't written a poem for months already... words are bleeding through my ears yet I don't seem to have the time to organize them all even my school papers are scattered here at home! I do not even have time for that... it is funny how I still find time for this... probably because this is my last link to my kind of writing... free writing... whatever...

I'm in a good mood tonight... tired but in a good mood because we can finally conduct our interview for our Filipino class... that thing has been bothering me for quite some time and we had a major glitch this morning but through the wonders of Mayi and Parpie everything is okay now and we can conduct the interview tomorrow... projects do really haunt you everyday don't they? Nikki (not me but my friend) is definitely right about that statement...

Now I don't know what to say... this entries title is right... I don't even know what to write about anymore... school's been draining me recently... blah... but I really can't complain though... at least I'm still living... see I am definitely in a good mood... a total 180 degree turn from my last miserable entry... just went through something crappy at that time but I am no longer wasting my energy on that... life's simply too short and beautiful to be wasted on stuff like that.

No comments: