Sunday, September 03, 2006

My Sur-"REAL" Life

Haven't blogged in awhile!!! I miss it!!! And I'm going to update everyone on my "real" life...

Last night I was at Saisaki in West Avenue celebrating Che-che's 18th birthday... we are growing old I tell you!!! And it was a lot of fun seeing my number one ladies after a long time... we weren't complete but at least we only lacked three people...

I just miss my high school gang... even our close guy friends were there... a little bit of my own heaven in a little room... good food... wonderful friends... I miss them so much...

My life today still consists mostly of my studies but at least for ONE day I was taken away from it... I wasn't at home the entire day from 8:30 in the morning until 4:45 and then I left again at 6 pm... talk about hectic...

Anyway, I was out of the house at 8:30 because our Filipino professor had us watch this play entitled "Walang Himala" at PETA somewhere in E. Rodriguez, Quezon City... an excellent play about the Filipino people before, after and during the Marcos Regime... if you have time go see it... I think they are still showing it today and next weekend... not really sure...

And then I headed to SM North with Pia to buy Che's gift... funny story on our way to SM... she was also watching the play I was and from E. Rod we rode a jeep going back to Welcome to ride another one to SM... those who know that area get what I mean... and somewhere in E. Rod there was this really cute guy (meaning my type... a bit tall, maputi, a bit mestizo, CUTE! HAHA a plus was that he was wearing glasses... really really cute...) who was with this girl and I really did not tell Pia at first but later on she was just laughing at me... anyway we got off a bit early in Welcome and when the jeep forwarded a bit I saw that they got off as well... and then they were also waiting for another ride... Pia and I moved a bit farther from them and then I saw them ride a Proj 6 jeep where I suddenly had the idea that they were going to SM... anyway... while Pia and I were in another jeep on the way to SM... the jeep that passed us in the right side I saw the guy again as he looked out! I just told Pia, "Tama ba yung nakita ko?" (Am I seeing clearly?) And Pia was just laughing... and then in SM after we met up with Lance... on our way to National we saw the guy again!!! Pia was just laughing saying... "Sinusundan ka ata..." (He's following you) and I was just happy and ecstatic and kilig HAHA... nothing else happened really I'm just happy with the coincidence that's all... I'm so shallow I know...

Anyway... here are the pics from last night...

With Ria, my other best friend... thank you again for the gift... loved it...

Pia, Raymond!!!, Me-mae

Mae, Lance, Anntots, Ion... they look like they had too much to drink, although alcohol wasn't even served... HAHAHA

With the Birthday Girl... Che... pretty ladies!!!

Me & Pchan!!!!

I was used as an arm rest!!! Thanks Raymond... from bottom left to top right: me, Pia, Che, Raymond, Ramon, Jiro, Richard

Here's to the best of friends... Pchan & Che...

Me-mae

One of the guys??? Pchan said so... HEHE

Party People!! And the exhausted host!!

More Party People!!! Ria, Jolo, moi, Pchan

How most of the night went... look at Ion! HAHA

The most wonderful people in the world!!!

Then they went crazy.... HAHA

Ang tatlong Maria... bow...


Our Little Reunion...


Thanks for everything... friends forever...

Pretty ladies... Anntots, Ion...

That's all folks...

No comments: