Sunday, July 10, 2005

Burn Out...

My mind is scattered all over the place again... I don't have the enthusiasm for doing anything right now... hell I don't even know what I want to do... I guess I am experiencing a very early burnout... and this sucks... the worst hasn't even begun and I am feeling already burned out... I don't have the energy to study... that is why I am putting it off... well just reviewing... but you get my point... like the average student... I have the moments when I just don't want to study... those moments when I just want to quit... but then again those thoughts are of course just mere thoughts because studying is inevitable... I need to study to live... well to live a well and sane life but of course to live... oh man you see I am blabbering... because my mind is all over the place...

Off that topic now because that topic sucks... through all these times that I have been catching some episodes of Punk'd because I get uncomfortable when I watch people getting humiliated or agitated... well most of them get all riled up and then you will see how real these celebrities actually are...

Anyway... I saw the other day this episode when Ashton punk'd Joss Stone... and this episode confirmed that JOSS STONE IS ONE OF THE COOLEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER KNOWN... well not on a personal level but you get my point... she is probably the only person in Punk'd history... well in the episodes that I have seen... handled those situations so calmly... she was so nice and cool... I so totally love her! Love her music and all!! It was just so cool! haha

Well my mind is still scattered about but I feel a bit better... hmm... I feel lighter... although I am not going to study yet... after dinner because I still don't have the will really... bye!

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: