Saturday, July 30, 2005

Overload... Loneliness & Such...

My birthday is coming up although it doesn't feel like it... it is such a hectic time for me... for those who don't know it is on AUGUST 4 and it doesn't really feel like it because right now my biggest problem is this paper for my PGC class... don't you wonder why I always complain about this class... well I am not really complaining though but I have to do this paper on the REPUBLIC by PLATO which I am not yet finished reading by the way and the paper is due on my birthday! And this book is so ugh! Philosopher's what are y'all thinking your making my head spin really... if you guys ever get the chance to read this you will probably get my drift... well enough of that... my head is pounding already...

Good thing I ain't sick anymore because I got sick last Wed. I had this pounding headache and I was a sick... but I am all right now... it maybe due to stress as my dad put it... too much work I guess... still have that on my mind especially since Prelims are coming up... on August 9 to be exact but I am honestly not worried about that I am more worried about my paper... argh...

It seems that my academics are all that is plauging my life right now... yes my dear audience... if ever I had an audience... still single... miss my barkada terribly... have a prospect but again he doesn't know I exist... it just gets lonely at times but these moments are the moments when I feel sorry for myself... well not really... oh well... life goes on... mine sure the hell hasn't stopped...

By the way, I attended my first debut last July 24 for Sofie one of my old batchmates at Ange... it was cool to see a few old batchmates but there is really nothing interesting that happened there except the fact that I felt much prettier there than the time of my Junior Prom... hehe by the way BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY TWO BEST FRIENDS RIA LAST JULY 24! She doesn't read this but still... I miss her so much... I miss all my friends so much... it feels lonely at the univ a lot of times... oh well... I have to go now really...

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: