Friday, July 08, 2005

Feeling TGIF...

I have been looking for this song for so long! Love it!

*Sings at the top of lungs* You wanna know more more more about me! I'm the girl who's kicking the coke machine Get tangled up in me!

Not exactly in the right order but those who know the song get what I am saying!

I am feeling so TGIF right now! Just happy that it is Friday! Although the country is currently in chaos... I am still happy... selfish right?! haha whatever... I can't do anything about that except pray! I am also praying for my classmates who are heading home to Pampanga right now... hope they have a safe trip... especially amidst all this turmoil.

I don't really have any special thing or story to tell you... after classes I was supposed to hang out with Jhe and Me-mae but hindi kami nagkita!!! Waah!!!! So I ended up joining my classmates to eat at this place... good food by the way and we had fun! Forgot the name though... anyway... well no real story today so I'll just go! Bye for now!

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: