Thursday, July 07, 2005

Sudden Realization...

Hello! I don't have anything to do for tomorrow! Yeah! haha so before I sleep I'll just update a bit... : )

First... I saw A Squared yesterday... whoa huge news right?! NOT! I don't know why but I wasn't really that affected when I saw him... he still looked good though... every bit my type but to be honest I wasn't really having any of the violent reactions I used to have... I was a bit surprised because I didn't expect to see him... fyi he didn't see me... but it wasn't really as huge a deal as it has been the last time I saw him... during the second batch graduation... maybe because my friends weren't there to tease me and all but then again I don't know maybe I am growing up... wow Nikki is growing up! haha wait why am I refering to myself as the third person? haha

Anyway... as I said... does that mean that I am really willing to let go already? Is this really the time for me to say goodbye to all the bitterness that is him? I will always be happy about what happened in the past... those whole kilig moments but I guess this really sort of the beginning of the REAL letting go process... FINALLY!!!

My friends won't believe me! haha but hey as long as this is how I feel... new chapter... new beginnings... it has been fun! But I won't mention his name yet! We are still in one campus! haha

Like I told my classmates, Joyce and Mayie, "Siya yung ex ko pero hindi niya alam na ex ko siya!" haha it is true! I am finally acknowledging that he is part of my past so I guess it really is time to start to let go... he will always have a special part in my heart... but this time like this quotes said... TAMA NA... MASYADO NA KITANG MINAHAL... I don't really know if I ever loved the guy... and I doubt that I ever will know but all I can say is that he has been such an important part of my past... I don't have any regrets of ever meeting him!

Now is my time for new boys! haha where are you cute guys??!!! haha this could be fun! haha man I am going crazy... effects of sudden realization? Who knows! I have always been crazy that is why I am me!!! I will be going now to sleep! Yeah! Bye!

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: