Saturday, July 02, 2005

Angels...

Ohhh... I love my new layout!! This is my favorite! Well aside from the Orlando Bloom one! *drools* haha again it is a new month so new layout. If I don't find anything cooler than this for next month I might keep this for my birth month August just for that month because that month will be all about me! haha just kidding... : )

Well... I am so happy that it is a Saturday! Woohoo no classes! But then again I have ROTC tomorrow but at least we only have a recollection on Monday so again no classes woohoo! haha BUT well a very BIG BUT I have to read about 70 pages worth of data for our PGC... for Tuesday I might add and I also might add for a graded recitation... great! haha

You know last night I dreamt about A Squared... I don't really want to mention his name because well he doesn't really know about these feelings... or past feelings or whatever and well I am not really ready to reveal to the world his identity... I don't think I ever will be... well maybe until I have an important guy in my life and then he could be a figure of my past and then I could say his name...

Anyway as I said I dreamt about him... can't really remember much of the details... because that is usually how my dreams are... but still all I remember is that he was sort of apologising or something about well my interpretation is of our current situation... you know the no contact whatsoever... and if I remember correctly... he was telling me to sort of wait for him or wait for the next time... I don't get the whole next time really... what next time? The next oppurtunity for what? It is just a dream I know and I guess just like my Philo prof said... dreams are sort of just our imaginations running wild or something like that... I don't really know what it means... and I guess I will never know... and I guess my quote this week agrees with me a bit... "I WANT YOU BUT I'M NOT GIVING IN THIS TIME..." I am a believer that once you said you had feelings for someone that those feelings will never fade... they will forever be kept in some part of your heart... so part of me still dreams of what it would be like to be with him but as I said... I want him but I am not giving in this time... I just don't think I could take it... good thing I haven't seen him yet... I still can't handle it... everytime I see him everything floods back... it is hard really...

And I love this song too... I read in songmeanings.net that this is one of the most beautiful love songs in the world... I argee... it is just so sweet... beautiful... charming... amazing... love it...

I read my horoscope in friendster today... nothing really it is just cool... hehe

Today's Forecast
You've had a guardian angel for some time now -- someone who's been watching over you from behind the scenes, making sure that absolutely nothing happens to you that shouldn't. Prepare to meet that guardian.
In Detail
Ever see the movie 'City of Angels?' The idea behind it is that there's a whole legion of angels with us at all times, all of whom are right there by our sides every time a difficult or taxing situation comes up. They invisibly hold our hands, silently offer us words of comfort and make decisions that would be too tough for us to handle alone. Don't be surprised if you feel the presence of a benevolent guardian today.
The Bottom Line
Yep, you'll finally start finishing up all those projects you began ages ago.

I wonder who my angel could be? Oh well I have to go... I still have to call National Bookstore and look for Republic by Plato... can't find it and I need it for school... bye!

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: