Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Failing Part 2

Again I am going to fail another class... math... haha what is new? Our final exam had twelve items, TWELVE MEASLY ITEMS but man that test was such a killer I was like wtf?! I was all over the place I did not know what to answer first! I hope I just pass the class... I don't want to get debarred... : ( I love my course...

At least there were two good things about today... I feel like I aced the Literature test... and my crush was beside me during the Math test!!! : ) It is like this whole old I think Purefood's commercial is applicable... the whole "Dear Diary, Carlo sat beside me today, he's so cute" is really appropriate... haha

You see in AB some rooms during major examinations are shared by two classes... and this morning after stressing over the traffic... at least I was able to make it in the room 15 minutes before the exams because I hate being late... then when I was about to enter I saw through the glass door that it was my crush's class with us!! Well a lot of girls from my class has a crush on this guy but there is nothing I can do about that... still I was so happy... we were seated alternately... Journ... then Eco... and so on... and he was about two seats behind me during the Literature test... then during the Math test the people in front disappeared so Prof. Gotauco our proctor asked those at the back to move forward and to my surprise this tall guy sat beside me and when I glanced sideways it was him! I was so happy... haha well actually I was distracted... he smelled so good! haha at least the difficulty of the test was eased by a very pleasant distraction! haha I am so happy about that... : )

But I still do hope I pass... : ( life is such a bitch sometimes... haha

***it is now 6 o clock and I am studying for my PGC test tom... but I have to tell you this remember I said that he smelled good? I don't know if it is the figment of my imagination but while I was playing with my pen it smells like his perfume! haha so ridiculous I know but even my hands smelled like him for a few minutes... haha just I don't know my usual crazyness... : P

No comments: