Friday, October 28, 2005

Outing

Well I went out with the girls today! WOOHOO! HAHA We just went to SM North Edsa... and well we just hung out and they looked for dresses/slash gowns for Ion's debut! I an so excited! But I still do not know what to get her! You see I am one of the 18 treasures... think nikki think... oh well I hope to come up with something... I have to! So any suggestions? HAHA (I'm serious about that leave any suggestions on my tagboard! HAHA)

Anyway today I had scored a huge bargain! I bought "THE RESCUE" by NICHOLAS SPARKS for.... 80 PESOS! Unbelievable! From 315 to 80! It is a new book too! That is such a deal! I just love it when I score great deals... especially since almost every single material thing is pretty much robbing you blind... well it is the truth really... a lot of things even those that are not really worth buying are freakishly expensive!

Anyway... I borrowed the next expansion of Sims 2 from Pia... HAHA nothing really just wanted to say that... I am just so addicted to that game... and it sucks that it has to wind down because classes will start... stress here I come! : )

Oh wait I forgot! I had a little blooper moment today! We (Jhe, Pia & I) were on the jeep on the way to SM well I had my umbrella on my lap and it rolled off outside the jeep onto the busy street of Q. Ave! HAHA Seriously funny moment! Good thing we were the only people on the jeep and manong driver (whatda?!) was kind enough to stop so I could pick it up... good thing no car was behind us and so I went down immediately and picked it up... I never bothered to look around because it was embarrasing and well the jeep was waiting for me! HAHA Funny moment for me really! And they said that at least I still kept my poise when I got it! HAHA I am so embarrased now that I think of it... but it is still all good! HAHA Thank you manong!

I guess I'd better go now! Still have to go to UST tomorrow... bye!

No comments: