Saturday, October 08, 2005

Oh Well...

I am watching "Tuesday's With Morrie" again... I love this movie and I can't wait to get the book...

It makes me realize all the things that lacks in my life, it reminds me of all the wrong things that I have done, of all the things that I should do. I have been and am superficial most of the time... that is something that I have to lose but I know that I can't. I look at the physical side of things... it makes me feel like I lack profoundness which is something that I want... how could profoundness be achieved? Are you supposed to give up who you are to achieve profoundness?

I don't know where this is all coming from it is just pouring out of me... well finals are coming up on Monday and I feel so pressured... I have problems... caused them rather... well let us just say this is not one of my best days...

And it just made me realize about how a single piece of happiness would cause lots sadness... because I was in such a good mood last week and I guess it is about time for it to take its toll... oh well I'm glad I got that off my chest... I'm not happy but at least my mind is clear... I feel again so out of it... lonely, sad, regretful... I have caused a lot of problems... I hope they would all end... I hope that one day I would be able to handle life like Morrie... I wish one day I could be like Morrie...

No comments: