Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Legend Of Zorro

I was just out today! Just saw Legend of Zorro! I loved it! Wait... I love a lot of things... HAHA I guess that is what keeps it interesting! Not being too tied down in one thing because that would cause monotony and boredom! HAHA I am not talking about human relationships by the way! Because human beings can be a serious surprise so I don't believe that there would ever be monotony with your relationship with humans... they just are well interesting...

Anyway, too off topic as I said I loved the movie! I loved Tornado (that's his name right? It is the horse by the way! HAHA). I just can't seem to forget how his eyes widened when they were almost crushed on top of the train... if you saw the movie then you will get what I mean...

And speaking of love... one more thing that I fell in love is the novel I bought... THE RESCUE by NICHOLAS SPARKS... I finished it in three days... I would have finished it in one day but I wanted to savor it a bit and finish it at the cemetery... you read right... yesterday was All Saints day and like every year we got to Manila Memorial in ParaƱque and spend half the day at my lola's mosoleo (what ever that spelling is... HAHA). I got up at 3 o clock that day and that was not fun... I am most of the time NOT a morning person! HAHA

I am off topic again. Well it made me appreciate Nicholas Sparks more and I can't wait to buy another novel by him... maybe The Notebook? Who knows, when I have the moolah any book of his will do! My hats off to him! As I said in my journal, he has this way of taking simple yet strong emotions and lead you into this emotional and heart-warming roller coaster... his books (this is the first one I read though! HEHE) well they reaffirm the hopeless romantic in me... and I love that really... it reminds me of what I am actually waiting for... or should I say what is supposed to be coming my way in the future? Oh who knows...

Classes will start in a few days... oh well stress is on its way! HAHA Wish me luck in this new semester... MAY I MAKE IT IN ONE PIECE! HAHA I have to go for now just sneakingly (if there ever was a word) using my dad's internet access! HEHE Bye!

No comments: