Saturday, April 22, 2006

No Fuss, No Muss, Just American Idol

Before this entry becomes really old news (how oxymoronic can you get?!) I had to post it in. A total idiotic and anti-intellectual entry about American Idol. HAHA No deep thoughts just pure unadulterated love for the show and in my opinion its best season yet! And this week was the best week ever! This is my favorite week! The Great American Songbook was a great theme and it made me fell in love with the Standards... must get Standards... HAHA

Bye to my favorite crooner...

Anyway, too bad Ace had to leave though. I actually thought that Kelly would be leaving that night because she was the one who well in her own words "butchered" her song. You could forgive her since this isn't her genre but I guess her fans pulled for her last Wednesday and let her through... ah the intricacies of American Idol and its voting system... HAHA

This batch is such a strong batch that I really don't have any idea who is going to win but I do know the person who will win would deserve this. But I do favor four out of the remaining six more. I like Taylor and Kellie especially Kellie because she's so cute but they are just not my style. They'd have great careers I bet but I am rooting for Chris, Katharine, Elliot and Paris, more for Chris and Katharine because I love them. It is going to be a tough couple of weeks yet I just now it!

Katharine is just so pretty and sweet! I love her so much!!! She's my idol!

I still can't decide who I want to win more but I do love Chris! He is just in a league all his own!

Elliot is just amazing! I love his voice! It would be cool if he won too!

Paris... Paris... Paris... the spunky fashionista. Just cool... her voice is amazing!


**Photos courtesy of TV.com

No comments: