Sunday, April 16, 2006

What I've Been Up To Besides Tricky Facades

Hello! I haven't blogged in quite some time because I was thinking of blogging when I put up "the things I want to do before I turn 30"... I was inspired by an article I read on Mandy Moore. I haven't really gotten around to doing that. I'm busy being lazy and tinkering with stuff here at home... I am in the middle of cleaning stuff out... it is working out though... HAHA

Aside from cleaning stuff out, I have been diligently catching up on my tv time (not that different really when I had school) with most of my favorite shows back like One Tree Hill and Veronica Mars (OC will have new episodes on May, I think) and my downloads of Gilmore Girls, reading my stack of magazines looking for stuff to inspire me, and adding another guy to add to my long list of celebrity crushes (which would also be posted in the near future, I have a lot of time on my hands and these are the things I indulge in: boy watching, reading magazines, listening to music and watching tv). He's name is Alex Turner, frontman of Arctic Monkeys (an additional favorite band too). I love the infectious song "I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor" and it doesn't hurt that they have a cute frontman! Here he is:




What is it with me and men in front of mics rocking out?! Cute, cute cute! HAHA I love the blemishes because it makes him more human...

Anyway due to an overload of television viewing and celebrity picture gathering (one of my favorite hobbies) I came up with this thought:

No matter how we try to force it, some things and some people are not meant to be.

This observation came from Gilmore Girls while watching the episode "Let Me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out" where Jess made a surprise reappearance since a really long time! And a CosmoGirl (if I'm not mistaken) article on Sophia Bush about her life and breakup with hubby Chad Michael Murray.

I loved the whole Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray tandem! They were perfect! Even if that means Chad is no longer available! HAHA And I just discovered how I loved the Rory (Alexis Bledel) and Jess (Milo Ventimiglia) thing too (good thing they are together in real life, are they still?) but things just didn't work out.

Perfection makes for a very tricky facade if you ask me. The seemingly flawless relationship had to crumble one way or the other. Either it is fate or just plain timing, it was bound to end up that way. I'm sorry if I don't seem to be making any sense but these are just thougts I'm trying to piece together.

Anyway, long story short they broke up and things can't be fixed. By pride or just too many stupid mistakes things just won't go back to normal. Now that I think of it nothing really goes back to normal... do they? I don't think so.

Things won't return to normal but would adapt a whole new type of normalcy and not the one you were accustomed to. Sometimes it is better that way, to let things go, to let people go because life really is too short to be stuck in a place trying to piece together things that are really not meant to be together. It isn't fair to them and to you.

No comments: