Saturday, June 17, 2006

I'm Not Stressed But I'm Getting There

Okay the title says it all because it is the first weekend back and I have at least 50 pages to read for Monday... courtesy of 3 out of my 4 professors. But I am taking this as a challenge and I'm studying. I am not putting it off because as nerdy and grade conscious as this sounds, I want to maintain my grade point average.

This is going to be real quick because I'm supposed to be getting ready right now to go to the library to photocopy more readings for aforementioned subjects. Hopefully I won't pull out my hair out of frustration anytime soon.

There are so many things I want to talk about but those have to be put at the backburner this moment. I can't slack off especially since I won't be home tomorrow because of my family's Mall of Asia thing. I don't want to go because I still have to study but I can't convince them to make me stay home (I'm that dedicated to studying right now, I try to stay out of malls, my television viewing has lessened considerably). My parents aren't even going but they want us to go! Oh well... it is my brother's birthday tomorrow, I guess I really have to. I still think I'm wasting so much time.

I have to eat breakfast now but before I go I just want to say that it is good not to feel so lost anymore. I am no longer fresh meat. I want to wish all freshmen good luck and I am happy to say that I have been there and done that.

No comments: