Sunday, June 25, 2006

TAGGED!

I was tagged by Kxia and now I want to tag: Rianne, Sushi, Rembert, Louise and Celina and all those other people who want to answer this. Just view my source.

This is really wierd... HAHA

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!

How are you feeling today? Songs In My Pocket (Bethany Joy Lenz)
Will you get far in life? Tiny Little Fractures (Snow Patrol)
How do your friends see you? Take It All Away (Ryan Cabrera)
Will you get married? Disintegration (Jimmy Eat World)
What is your best friend's theme song? Before He Cheats (Carrie Underwood)
What is the story of your life? Rest In Pieces (Saliva)
What was high school like? Love Will Tear Us Apart (Fall Out Boy)
How can you get ahead in life? Can't Stop (MoZella)
What is the best thing about your friends? Beautifully Broken (Ashlee Simpson)
What is today going to be like? Anything But Me (Lindsay Lohan)
What is in store for this weekend? Build God, Then We'll Talk (Panic! At The Disco)
What song describes you? I Can't Steal You (Matthew Ryan)
To describe your grandparents? Full Of Herself (Gavin DeGraw) (this is cruel...)
How is your life going? My Way Home (Citizen Cope)
What song will they play at your funeral? Falling (Teddy Geiger)
How does the world see you? The Voice Within (Katharine McPhee)
Will you have a happy life? Buttons (PussyCat Dolls)
What do your friends really think of you? Mixed Tape (Jack's Mannequin)
Do people secretly lust after you? Amnesia (MoZella)
How can I make myself happy? A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes (Disney Circle Of Stars)
What should you do with your life? If It's Alright (Lindsay Lohan)
Will you ever have children? Clear My Head (Ivy)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry dear, but I'm not into memes much. I dunno, I think it disrupts my "way of blogging" hehe. *Yikes, may ganung drama!*

Anyway, I wish you'd blog more about your everyday life in UST! Don't forget to smile! :)

Nikki said...

Ang drama nga haha...

Anyway... I wish I had that luxury... can't really talk about every minute detail... it would be boring actually since I just study a lot...

I'm sort of using this blog as a buffer and sponge at the same time for all my thoughts...