Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Whining All The Way

"Everything is f'ed up straight from the heart
tell what do you do when it all falls apart
gotta pick myself up where do I start
'cause I can't turn to you when it all falls apart..."


Words spoken true by two spunky singers. I like The Veronicas. Punk meets pop. I like it. Pop has always been a huge part of my musical preference so please spare me the jokes. I just like it. I said the word like three times in this paragraph. Moving on...

I just need a break. I'm not burning out yet. Although I am tired. Too much studying has passed these last few days and I haven't even been back at school for a week (...inwardly cursing one professor... whatever.)! And now I am also going to stop ranting about that and revert my attention back to the four lines up there...

I love the lyrics of this song check it out when you have time it is entitled, When It All Falls Apart by The Veronicas. I love how honest the lyric actually is. I especially love the first line up there. And those four lines somehow found a way to get under my skin tonight while I'm trying to push away an all too familiar feeling.

I do not know how I get myself in situations like this. I let men get under my skin too quickly (okay I mean in the emotional sense). I hate these games. I hate thinking that there are even games. I hate how I am just probably reading too much into this. I hate how I think too much. I hate how I worry so much of things that I have no control over whatsoever, like my feelings perhaps?

Okay way too much hate in one paragraph but I am feeling confused, physically and emotionally tired especially by people who just can't say what they want. Who just can't verbally say WHO they want... okay this is probably a stab at my own back because that is my number one challenge. I guess I'm just tired of playing games. Those four lines up there really say a lot about how I feel about him, them and everyone else and the bridge of this song fits me to a T too:

"I need intervention
attention to stop this temptation to scream..."


I just... well I don't know what I want... maybe the end of these games. I have used that word three times in this entry when I don't even know if I am playing with anyone at the moment, I just might be playing with myself (that sounds so wrong in so many levels). I just don't get signals really. And YOU most likely don't read this but I just want to say that we have been at this thing, whatever this is for I don't know four years already. You purposely just have to show up everywhere. God, why I am I even letting you get to me? You and Mr. Perfect (fine I have two guys I waste my thoughts on... they don't even care and here I am rambling on about them... argh!) are just... I don't even know what to say... except:

"Everything is f'ed up straight from the heart
tell what do you do when it all falls apart
gotta pick myself up where do I start
'cause I can't turn to you when it all falls apart..."

Why??? I probably should sleep all of this stuff off... school has to come first right? I know but I hate how they get into my head and stay there for the rest of the day. It's night time so maybe they would vanish for the time being. But do I even feel the same way as I think...??? sorry talking to myself.

I really better go. I need my sleep and I have one more school thing to do... I need a vacation from everything already... I'm so weak.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UTUSAN NG BAYAN IS RIGHT! I'm really sorry you have to go through "the president's" ordeal. One reason why I had a love-hate relationship with the class (mostly love of course, but then I do get pissed when people take me for granted).

Anyway, congratulations and I wish you luck! :) I'm quite surprised that they still retain the class officer system at your second year, for crying out loud!

Don't stress over school work, you should enjoy! ...Hmmm, but I guess it depends on the profs, right?

Nikki said...

It does... may isang medyo.. hay ewan... hehe

pero hindi ako narag tulad mo last year... they put too much pressure on freshmen class officers... kami ngaun hindi masyado...