Sunday, June 25, 2006

Spacing Out To The Max

I am spacing out again when I'm supposed to be studying... Pirates of the Caribbean is on so that isn't helping either. So I just stopped. Good thing I am just reviewing notes... I'm still procrastinating... I still feel lazy. My mind is all over the place. It is probably in my nature... I do have to control that...

High School Musical is premiering tonight on Disney... I am definitely going to watch that but I am torn between that and the MTV Movie Awards tonight... I want to watch both though... I am a good multitasker... maybe that is why my head is all over the place.

I really need to clear my thoughts... I'm not whiny as my last entry. I just feel like I'm all over the place. I need to get my head back on its place... I want to scream... this is one of the times when I don't like to think too much. I can't concentrate. Okay total useless entry... I better go and try to gather my thoughts... and I am still watching Pirates.

No comments: