Monday, June 19, 2006

Out Of The Ordinary

Today started as an ordinary day. I felt like I have been going to class for a month already with the amount of work handed to us by the professors. I didn't think anything extraordinary was supposed to happen. I expected to fly by class without being called for recitation (which happened! HAHA) but my classmates sprang this huge surprise on me. They elected me president of our block!

I was so caught off guard. Way beyond anything I expected. I still can't seem to wrap my finger around it. Why'd you have to leave Szusza?!! HEHE All I can say now is that it would definitely be an interesting year. O.o

Am I way in over my head? Probably. But I guess that really is life's way of reminding us that we are alive. It catches us at the opportune moment, for life itself anyway. It hides behind the simplest things. Behind every aspect of our lives.

I do take this as a compliment. Thank you for the belief in me. I would do what I can. This seriously is going to be an interesting year. I can feel it in my veins! HAHA

Speaking of surprises...

I really want to say thank you to KXIA for making this layout for me. I didn't ask her to make me this one but being a kind friend as she is, she made this for me. She's my Hollywood insider friend! I miss her already! Can't wait to see HSM 2... thanks so much Kxia... this means a lot to me. Now I have a piece of you on my blog...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No problem. :) Haha. :)

Can I just say congratulations? I'm sure you'll do a good job. Good thing it's not... someone else. Haha. I'll tell you later. :) Take care. :) You're not sick anymore?

Nikki said...

Chismis! haha o.O

Yup I'm not sick anymore...

I do hope I do a good job. Whatever that even means since I'm the new utusan ng bayan! HAHA