Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm Okay

I haven't posted for some time because I have been stuck in a rut, emotionally and creatively. I've been hiding from my fears you could say. The type of fear that you have to face no matter how you try to avoid it. Anyway, two movies and a TV show sort of lifted my spirits this week while I was moping around and drowning my fears through PC games and television. The movies include Vanity Fair and High School Musical (Kxia would agree with me over this, we both love this movie, already downloading the soundtrack Kxia!) and One Tree Hill (finally Brooke and Lucas get together! Pretty emotional episode... loved it). I would love to talk about these things in another entry...

I have gratitude for them for snapping me out of my miserable week. I just felt so constrained, suffocated, helpless and I was able to pull through in one piece. And what better timing since classes begin for me this week. I'm a little excited but not really... mixed emotions. I'm a Sophomore once again but this time I'm turning 18 and I am not in high school anymore although I want to return especially after watching HSM! HAHA

I just wanted to drop by and say I'm not dead (wait that's Pink's new album right?) and I'm okay... we should all be okay. We shouldn't sweat the stuff we can't control and worrying is an impractical use of our precious time... I'm sort of talking to myself in this last paragraph but those who can relate well good for you... have a good day everyone! And I haven't said this in awhile:

May summer always be in your hearts...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to be in high school again too. :) Wah, you have Breaking Free in your playlist! Isn't it niiiice? Lol. :) Haha, my little brother loved HSM too. He's actually begging me to turn it into a VCD. :)

Nikki said...

yup i love that song! i love the line:
"You know the world can see us
In a way that's different than who we are"


i also love get'cha head in the game... it's catchy i can't help it...

then the fever is passed on hehe... actually my kuya was the one who asked my dad to download the movie... i was waiting for it to come out in disney hehe but i was able to watch it first... he hasn't seen it yet... hehe

Anonymous said...

Hey. :) I went to UST this afternoon. I saw Ana and Edree. Miss na kita.