Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Here's To Everything Random

Okay I just discovered this through Candymag.com pretty cool stuff... haha do you think I can star in my own Asian Telenovela now? HAHAHA



I also got this from Candy blog... just wanted to share it with all of you... and speaking of soundtracks... I just saw Elizabethtown! Finally... I will talk about that in another entry... that deserves an entry by itself... I so want to talk about that next time but for the mean time...

If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
Opening Credits: Let Go by Dave Lichens
Waking Up: Move Along by All American Rejects
Falling In Love: Unbelievable by Craig David
Fight Song: I Predict A Riot by Kaiser Chiefs
Breaking Up: Long Way To Happy by Pink
Making up: Honestly by Bethany Joy Lenz
Life's Ok: Unwritten by Natasha Beddingfield
Mental Breakdown: Vienna by Billy Joel
Driving: Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae
Flashbacks: I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (summer song) by Fall Out Boy
Happy Dance: SOS by Rihanna
Regretting: Hurt by Christina Aguilera
Final Battle: It Ends Tonight by All American Rejects
Death Scene: Hide And Seek by Imogen Heap
Final Credits: Heaven by Live

Cheers to everyone!

No comments: