Thursday, October 05, 2006

When It Is All Over

Stealing a moment just to say that I'm still alive... I swamped with academic load but I just could not resist to drop by tonight why you may ask? Because I have been bit by the lonely bug again... yes I feel alone and isolated at the moment...

But before all the drama I just want to say: GO USTE!!! HAHA I just could not resist!

I just want to extend my congratulations to both the WOMEN and MEN's Basketball Team Senior Division! You made all Thomasians proud!! An added congrats to Dylan Ababou and Allan Evangelista, our beloved irregular blockmates during History period!

It is funny to see and experience the frenzy around the campus... although I wasn't able to watch the concert... I wasn't able to see someone... but I did see him three times though... hmm... whatever! I'm a little obsessed at the moment... HAHA anyway, it is just a great time for all Thomasian students... definitely ONE FOR UST!

And now I don't really have the energy to talk about all negative feelings or should I just say I don't want to talk about my loneliness anymore... I have better things to do with my time... and now come to think of it the title of this entry has nothing to do with the content... maybe it should read:

WHEN IT IS ALL OVER... WE'RE STILL PROUD
Cheers to all the Thomasians out there! VIVA STO. TOMAS!!!

No comments: