Saturday, October 14, 2006

My 7th Day

Today is my 7th day. I have worked so hard this week and now I can rest... it was totally insane... finals week... blah! HAHA Yesterday was fun though. Through out the week every single one of my blockmates looked like they haven't slept, I looked that way too...

But college life is still treating us well. There are still good times, laughs, jokes, memories, GUYS... fun fun fun times... but I just have to say this... I DO NOT recommend you people to watch My First Wedding. Unless you just want to laugh senselessly... no substance and plot... good thing we were still all in high spirits since it was the last day and I still thank Ana for treating us to that movie... a good bonding experience it was indeed... I miss them already. Too bad we did not have pictures... hmm...

I'm so happy that I'm in my relaxed mode now although I do not know where to start cleaning... yes... I will be spending my sem break cleaning and as Tets and Mae put it... "BEING PRODUCTIVE". Let's see how productive I could actually be...

Before I go there's been this thought and resolution that has been looming around my head and if you noticed with this resolution I changed my layout... I love the colors of this one! So pretty... o.O HAHA

As I was saying... here are a few things I want to resolve... my post first sem resolutions...
  • I will do things because I want to do them...
  • I will not live inside other people's stupid expectations and dogma...
  • I will lose weight because it makes me feel good and not because I am trying to impress anyone, especially no guy...
  • I will dress up in anyway I want because as Tets' puts it... "I dress to express not to impress"
  • I will speak up when I feel like I have something important to say...
  • I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired this is my time to act...

Simple words and seemingly impossible but what the heck... this time I won't let anyone stop me from letting me be myself... easier said than done but then again...

I CAN PROVE YOU WRONG.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aja! hehe.. great resolutions.. :)

Nikki said...

Thanks! I do hope I can do them justice... = )

Anonymous said...

gO best!! hahahaha supportahan taka hahahahaha !! tama ba un?! hahah!

Nikki said...

haha oo tama naman! thanks best! mwah!