Friday, November 24, 2006

Binding

I'm in the process of filling my Multiply account with stuff. I just got one and I'm going to advertise it here because I am cross posting with Multiply blog. Whatever I write here would show up in my account. I now have a place to put pictures and write my reviews and stuff. I won't let go of this account because I have too much history with this site. I'm still writing this entry in my Blogger acount and not in the Multiply one. I'm old fashion in that sense. I can't let things go. I just wanted to give another update because I have been relatively busy this week and I might talk about the Zambales trip in my next entry (especially for those people who wanted to hear about it).

Here's my Multiply account, check it out when you can and add me as a contact if you want to:

http://twistedhalo04.multiply.com

No comments: