Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Just Checking In

I'll be heading off on Friday for a little adventure... I'll be part of a Leadership Training Seminar in Zambales courtesy of the ABSC (Arts & Letters Student Council). I do not know what to expect but I'm hoping for the best. We will be immersed in an established Aeta community in Botolan, Zambales. This is something very new to me so I'm just waiting to see what's going to happen to me.

I can't say that I've gotten into the groove of studying yet. I'm still unbelievably lazy. There aren't any extraordinary stories that I can tell at the moment. You could say that there is still a lull between my current activities that involve two things: home and school. Although there was this great basketball this afternoon. The AB Men's team won against the Engineering team! I extend my congratulations to the players, even if I don't know any of them personally... : )

I just wanted to give a little update. I'm a whole lot better since the last time I wrote in. I want to thank the people who were comforting me here. I needed that. I have to go now though. I still have to wash the dishes. I'll most likely have an update next week after my weekend trip. Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun!!:)

Nikki said...

It was fun thanks! I'm going to talk about it next time! : )