Friday, November 03, 2006

Milk The Cow

I'm milking this vacation for what its worth... that's what I've been up to.

I have been playing The Sims 2 with all the expansion packs lately because that would be lessened to a once a week thing every weekend... when I'm not busy anyway...

Busy... hmmm... I will definitely be busy in this upcoming sem... I have to. I must work harder and that is honestly pretty daunting but let's see what happens.

I'm not online as much because of Sim playing... I'm milking the cow for what its worth... in this case anyway, I am being a complete and utter sloth... can't seem to motivate myself to be anything else. I will probably be in overdrive next week. See I can't even come up with a decent entry right now. This entry is waste of time... just an update for everyone... I guess...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Sims 2 just so ADDICTING? My mind was practically sucked in by the new expansion pack, Pets. I am now in the process of creating kittens. Yay.

Nikki said...

Totally... there's also the Christmas fun pack and Glamorous Life Stuff Pack... I think that's the latest...