Saturday, April 14, 2007

Family Escapades

I've been having a great time these past few days and being with my family has been great. I've been transformed into this little kid just a few days ago. The plus was that I had playmates unlike before when I had more imaginary friends than playmates. HAHA

We played hide and seek or should I say "hide-inseek" as my adorable little cousin Terenz calls it a few days ago. It was so much fun. You have a 21-year-old guy, an 18-year-old princess (HAHA who am I kidding?!), a 14-year-old model (yes my cousin Kaye is tall and skinny, complete model material), an 11-year-old beauty queen, a 6-year-old "sexy" kid (she's the driver's kid and she likes to be called sexy), and the most adorable soon to be 4-year-old cutie. It was such a laugh trip and I haven't enjoyed myself that much in quite some time. Being all sweaty and dirty has not been this much fun in years.

Terenz was so amused that it was hilarious when he wanted to hide in the car for the nth time. He's just so cute and I miss the little boy already. What's more fun was he doesn't even know how to hide. He'll stand somewhere, bow down and close his eyes. He thinks that when he doesn't see everyone else he was already perfectly hidden. But you could hear it from his laughter and from the way he ran that he had so much fun. That made me so happy. I can't help but smile when I think of that little kid laughing. I love him so much.

We were at Tiendesitas last night for a little family dinner (too bad Terenz wasn't there) and that was so much fun as well. Being the accesory junkie that I am I bought another pair of earrings and a cute plastic ring. I scored good deals and I'm very happy about both buys. That sounds so "shopaholic-y" but whatever. HAHA

And tomorrow we are off to Baguio for a one week vacation. My parents won't be there but the brood will be there plus a few adults so that would be great. That would mean that this would be my last entry for the incoming week. Hope it's a good one for all of you. Until the next one! Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. namiss ko rin yung mga times na naglalaro kaming magpinsan. wow, one week vacation sa baguio! escaping manila sun! enjoy!