Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hottie Of The Month - April

I don't want to think of anything too complex to write about so I decided to finally begin my own little homage to the beautiful people who populate the planet. Okay that's just an excuse. I just want to ogle at gorgeous men and women for some time... now for the month of April.


Female Hottie Of The Month
Katharine Hope McPhee
a.k.a.
Katharine McPhee

The beautiful finalist from American Idol Season 5. The 23-year-old Los Angeles native stole the hearts of AI viewers and is now captivating the world with her self-titled debut that has produced the hit "Over It". She battled with an eating disorder and she managed to win the battle. The Pop/R&B singer let's her talent speak for herself. She has even gained more popularity than AI winner Taylor Hicks. According to RCA Records, Katharine admits that she likes to smoke a cigarette once in a blue moon. She explains, "It just makes you feel sexy... is that bad?" If Katharine continues to follow her heart and does what she believes would make her happy then this hottie would probably be in the spotlight for a long time. With her talent, beauty, spontaneity and spunk how can she go wrong?

Male Hottie Of The Month

Paolo Giovanni Nutini
a.k.a
Paolo Nutini

The 20-year-old singer/songwriter was born in Paisley, Scotland. He may have the Italian sounding name but the Nutini family has been living in Scotland for over four generations already. Paolo's musical education began when his late grandfather introduced him to Scottish folk songs and other styles. Paolo has the natural, passionate and soulful voice that has the ability to capture his audience's attention. With his ability to tell a story through song, the gorgeous Scottish singer released his debut album entitled "These Streets" has reached #3 in the UK charts and #48 in the US charts. It's a good thing he did not follow his father's footsteps and headed into the family's fish and chips business. That would have been such a loss for the music industry. It would have been a real waste...

Katharine McPhee info and picture:

  • katharinemcphee.com
  • en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katharine_McPhee

Paolo Nutini info and picture:

  • paolonutini.com
  • en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paolo_Nutini

5 comments:

Poli said...

Uy two of my fave artists now!

I recommend Ordinary World and Better Off Alonef by McPhee and New Shoes, Last Request or These Streets by Nutini.

Nikki said...

HAHA nice! I recommend Home by McPhee and since I'm so girly I like Open Toes as well...

I do love Last Request and New Shoes haven't heard These Streets yet... I must download the album.

Poli said...

Well I'm not a girl so I didn't get Open Toes that much.

I've downloaded most of Nutini's songs. There are some very good ones but somehow, it gets repetitive as you go through all of it songs.

This is just for me, of course.

*why do you use word verification?

Anonymous said...

how i love them both! natutunaw ako sa last request song ni nutini at na.lss ako sa over it ni mcphee. grabe. kahit paulit-ulit talagang todo kinig ako sa dalawang kantang yun. ang ganda ni mcphee!

Nikki said...

I don't know it comes with my comment box e...

I totally agree with you Ana!