Monday, April 02, 2007

What I've Been Up To

Hi! I've been stuck inside the world of The Sims these past two weeks. I have all the expansions plus the life stories game so that's pretty much eating up my time.

I realized how much I love having control over things. I do whatever I want with the sims and its fun. That sounds creepy I know. It shows my whole control freak side, not that I'm proud of that.

Anyway, I've also done a lot of reading these past few days. I highly recommend The Greatest Salesman In The World by Og Mandino. I very inspirational one. Finally got around to reading Mae's present. It is a chick lit entitled Pink Shoes by Katrina Atienza. I read No Boyfriend Since Birth by Claire Betita again. Yes I'm reminding myself how fabulous I am. I also read Legend by Jude Deveraux. I'm also reading my Princess Diaries collection. I'm a Meg Cabot fan and the series is very cute and hilarious (okay that sounds like a guy...).

I enjoy this little break from real life. This little lull between semesters. I have been yearning for summer for a long time already and it has not disappointed me yet. The heat's the only drawback. I just need to recharge batteries a bit. Indulge in my lazy side before I kick off another probably crazy semester. Now all I need is some island to retreat to. Anyone have their own personal islands that they would love to lend to me? Anyone??

I'll get back to you people when I have something more important and profound to say. I'm just testing out my tito's DSL and so far so good. Ciao for now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the control-over-things thought sounds so mae. haha. enjoy summer!

Nikki said...

Actually it does... see she's rubbing off on me! Enjoy summer too!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! ^_^ some people just love playing god for a while hehe! there's tons of people I know too...

hahah. Yup. I've been dreaming like I'm sooo rich i could treat you here in baguio for free! haha.

Like I said. Only in my dreams. hah.

Poli said...

Pahiram ng Sims Life Stories! hehe!

Nikki said...

Haha having control is such a tricky thing.

Hindi naka cd kasi poli e bigyan mo ko dvd r burn kita ng kopya