Saturday, June 25, 2005

Fetish...

I'm a in such a different head space right now... my ideas and the things that I am supposed to do are totally clashing in my mind... let us just say disorganization is running my mind a bit...

Hmmm... well add to that disorganization is my own personal drama... well the drama that I created anyway. Especially the drama I created with my forever non-existent love life... I don't know why I fret about it so much... I think about it so much because of the people or maybe because of the shows I watch or the movies... I guess that is my fetish... so it affects my way of thinking... hmmm... wait that is the current topic in my Journalism class... well actually it deals more with violence because our next selection for discussion is this piece called "Movie, Delinquecy & Crime" well something like that anyway and how it affects people to do criminal stuff... but in my case it sort of affects my way of viewing my life and what it has and lacks... it is pathetic I know... but as I said... I am obsessed with it...

It is pretty wierd to define obsession with love because it is in my opinion on the borderline of creepy... hehe but still I am still the girl who believes that there is this one person for everyone... but I haven't seen this guy yet and it gets unnerving and I know you are all becoming a bit annoyed at how many times I repeat this... but as I said before this is my world so this topic pretty much revolves around my world really... I am forever a sucker for cheesy stuff... : )

Well, I have been blabbing a lot and there are still a lot of blabberings going on inside my head and I would probably be letting them out at one point or another... and well I choose another because I have to go now... haha I'm still watching OC and I still have to do my Literature paper. Bye!

*kisses*
nikki

No comments: