Saturday, July 01, 2006

Crazy Purpose

I have barely scratched the surface of every single thing our professors have for us (it is just too much to digest sometimes) and I feel the need to write in because if I don't I feel like my head is about to explode. Wait let me organize everything that needs to get done this week:

- Prepare for oral report in Journalism.
- Quiz in Natural Science.
- Recitation for Natural Science.
- Quiz in History.
- Quiz in English.
- Paper for Filipino to be submitted on July 11.
- Gather data on children for a different paper for Filipino.
- Quiz in Math.

I need to breathe for a bit. I took a break yesterday so now I am trying to face everything in front of me. I am trying to make sense of this chaos. Oh well... I just needed to write them all down. It is crazy you know... but I chose this and I have to live up to it. Ge did send me something to inspire me a bit amidst the madness:

"A sense of purpose is the best driving force to live. When you have a reason to live, you will never have a reason to quit. Don't be tired of doing the will of God because nothing's ever wasted..."

I need to do the will of God right now... I need to uphold my purpose...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think what's important is: Are you enjoying your subject? Because if you're happy with their teachings, studying will be a piece of cake.

*hugs you tight* I'm kind of busy too, but not of the academic type--application period is forthcoming, and I applied for two orgs (suicide? Maybe). The app period lasts for a month, in which you have to accomplish a series of tasks to be granted membership in a certain org. I'm planning to join two more orgs for the second sem, and I'll see if I can handle the huge load.

I wish us both luck!

Nikki said...

I wish you luck too!! A very busy time for all of us I guess...

I'm applying as a staffer for The Varsitarian... wish me luck hehe