Friday, July 28, 2006

Didn't Get In

I didn't get into this year's council... too bad... just received the email this afternoon... but there is something funny about the situation though... it is something I have always wanted and I didn't get it yet I'm not really that sad... a bit disappointed perhaps but it doesn't make me want to give up everything all together... I feel a bit inspired by it I guess... it makes me want to work harder on everything else maybe next year it would be my time. Who knows?

I know I'll work there in a few years... I can feel it. I really need to grow more I guess... I have more to do. Maybe that is a good thing, maybe I need to experience that one thing I was about to give up first.

I guess the signature on my Teen Talk account holds true:

"Whatever I really need, I already have and whatever I don't have will come to me when I am ready to receive it..."

This too:

It is madness... to hate all roses because you got scratched with one thorn, to give up on your dreams because one didn't come true, to lose faith in prayers because one was not answered, to give up on your efforts because one of them failed, to condemn all you friends because one betrayed you, not to believe in love because someone was unfaithful or didn't love you back, to throw away all your chances to be happy because you didn't succeed on the first attempt. I hope that as you go on your way you don't give up... TRUST GOD.

Let's just see what happens...

2 comments:

cel said...

oh my gawd!

teen talker ka din?

hala! ano sn mo?

Nikki said...

sinusubukan ko nga maging active ulit e...

yld_fyrre yung sn ko... kaw?