Monday, July 10, 2006

Personal Hiatus

I felt like I was in a little personal hiatus because of all the madness happening in my "real" life... what is real anyway? Any of these real?? Hmm...

I'm still pretty busy but things do tend to slow down on nights before my Tuesday and Thursday classes so I decided to drop by... I just stopped revising my paper for my Filipino class because I probably won't be satisfied with that I just printed it finally... Homeless to Harvard is finally on... an inspirational movie... something I need right now... even though it is a bit late.

I am currently going crazy with all the academic load placed on us by our professors. It is crazy but then again I chose this... just like how I chose to apply for an academic scholarship / financial aid (something I need) and I chose to apply for the Varsitarian. I'm still waiting for the result from Varsi and I'm waiting to be interviewed for that academic thing. Pray for me guys.

I am getting pretty distracted right now. Although I do want to talk about the recent One Tree Hill episode "The Wind That Blew My Heart Away" I saw. I just loved it... a lot of quotations I want to quote before I go:

"Every song has a CODA, a final movement. Whether it fades out or crashes away. Every song ends. Is that any reason not to enjoy the music? The truth is, there is nothing to be afraid of. It's just life."

"Because you kink your eyebrow when your trying to be cute. And you quote Camus (*I'm not sure about this author*), even though I've never actually seen you read. And because, you miss your parents, but you'll never ever admit that. And because I've given exactly two of these embarrassing speeches in my entire life, and they've both been with you. I mean, that's gotta mean something right? And because we're both gonna get pneumonia, but if you need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night."

Now these were some of my favorite parts... I'm living vicariously through these scenes...

Nathan: I was hurt, Haley, but I was still proud of you, everyday. (they kiss) Wait, wait, it's all getting ruined.
Haley: No, you don't need all that stuff. You got me.

Nathan: Stop it.
Haley: What?
Nathan: Whatever you're worrying about. Just stop.
Haley: How do you know I'm worried? You didn't even open your eyes.
Nathan: You think I need to see you with my eyes to know what's going on with you. What's on your mind?
Haley: I was just wondering if maybe I should go home.
Nathan: Why would you do that?
Haley: Because I don't want to wake up and have you not be here again.
Nathan: I'll be here. I'm not going anywhere.

I just love this episode... good one... I want to elaborate on my thoughts on this episode but I sadly do not have the time... I really should go. Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

College is like that, girl. Better get used to it, stop fretting, and just do what you can. :) I'm sure you can handle anything! Maybe you only feel the pressure because you expect more from yourself.

Nikki said...

That's actually right. Thanks Szusza... how are you na ngayon??

I just enjoy ranting to my hearts content here... I say all the things I could never really say out loud without sounding stupid... HEHE