Saturday, July 15, 2006

Up In An Academic Could

I currently live in a world filled with letters, words, numbers, stars, galaxies and the solar system. That is why I'm going to watch Pirates today!!! Okay so Orlando Bloom is the bigger reason but somehow I do want to get out of my academic cloud.

I'm currently in the American Period studying the history of Philippine Journalism at that time. I am in the solar system studying every single celestial body Sir Olivar wants us to study. I'm living in html paradise for Computer lab (luckily were doing a personal site and I am making mine a fan site for One Tree Hill). I'm living in the period of the Last Emperor of the Manchurian dynasty Henry Pu Yi for a paper for my History class.

I'm emerged in the Murphy's Law (If anything can go wrong, it will.) for an essay for my Expository Essay Writing Class (English 102). I'm living in Christian Ethics and its Biblical Foundations for my Ethics class. I'm dizzying myself with numbers as we just finished simple interest and now moving into compound interest for my Finance class. And I'm living in the differences of Filipino and Pilipino language because of the 80 something pages that I have to read for a recitation with Sir Atalia on Tuesday.

And then there's basketball... the time when we get to forget everything else... there are just so many balls bouncing up and down... HAHA

Oh and we just got out of an ugly thing with Sir Olivar (even if it wasn't our fault in the first place) because of a few people in class and the responsibility lies on my shoulders although a couple of them helped me carry the weight (I thank them and apologize for the trauma).

Just wanted to give an update as to where I am currently. Trying to fit everything in and managing somehow. I still get to sleep at least 6 hours a day... sometimes more. I value my sleeping time... besides I can't study when my eyes are tired already. So for a quarter or so of today I am going to enjoy myself before I resume reading for my Filipino class. I'd better go...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you, Nicole. :) I'll be visiting next Friday. Be there around 2pm. Will you be there? :)

Nikki said...

Miss you to KXIA!!! I could probably stay or something... kahit 15 minutes lang... : )