Sunday, July 23, 2006

Two Great Nights

As of this moment, there are no classes tomorrow. A total relief for me.

First reason, I want to sleep. Second, I don't feel like going to class tomorrow. Third, I still have the Filipino recitation to worry about for Tuesday... I've studied and I am continuing to study but our professor is one tough nut to crack, to say the least. I just want to get through it without him having to remind me of the schedule of summer classes. No matter how I prepare it would all fall on to the question he wants to ask me. I am literally scared.

Then my last reason is I want to watch the Miss Universe Pageant tomorrow morning... a bit shallow but I guess I'm just used to watching the pageant each year since forever (well for as long as I can remember anyway). I haven't missed that show, ever since I began being aware of what it actually was and when I started watching.

I saw RV last night courtesy of our own birthday girl, Ria. Pia, Anne and I were treated to movie and dinner (at Max) in Eastwood. It was my first time there... call me a provincial... maybe just a homebody... I'm not really the clubbing type but I could hit the scene though not regularly, just not into it that much.

Anyway, we were brought by her dad accompanied by her siblings and then they just let us do our own thing. It was fun, a bit sad because out of the original 10 there were only 4 of us... damn schedules! HEHE It was nice just to sit and talk over dinner about anything and everything. Something I missed doing with my barkada... it makes me miss them more!

The movie was also a laugh trip. If you are looking for a good laugh, watch this movie. Murphy's Law was certainly applied, i.e. IF ANYTHING CAN GO WRONG, IT WILL...

It was a great night... good food, a little shopping (mostly for Anne HEHE), good movie and excellent company... I really miss my girls...

No comments: