Friday, March 24, 2006

First Day Of Summer

It's SUMMER!!!! I love summer... it's vacation for me already... today was the first day of my vacation anyway... I didn't have to wake up at 6 in the morning... no alarm clocks... no academic thinking for two months... yeah... rest. Rest is good... after a very interesting year... rest is indeed good...

I have a new layout and I love it... it feels very "summery" HAHA. I finished my first year and I just could not resist to change it. I used to resist change but I realized that it does me good... I grew when things changed.

I fell in love yesterday with:

Okay more with him:

Oh Me Oh My... *drools*

Can this please be me?!

HAHAHA! I fell in love (in lust? *LOL*) with Channing Tatum... I loved this movie... Amanda Bynes is so hilarious... cool movie but the highlight was that guy in the picture above *evil laugh* XD BWAHAHA... sorry I'm a girl possessed again. After our final exam in Economics yesterday, Apa, Mae, Nikki (my friend not me), Meg, Adi and I went to Glorietta to celebrate a bit... I have to post the group pic but I might as well do that in another entry because the scanner is not available right now...

Aedrianne didn't join us for the movie but after eating in G4's food court we got the picture taken then we went to see the movie. It was a really good laugh fest and all the girls in the cinema were swooning over Duke (Channing Tatum's character), the ultimate jock yet as the movie progressed he became the sensitive guy you just can not help but fall in love with... I'm still swooning until now. I might be in love with his character and not him but he is still so hot!

I remember that first picture up there is actually the first scene with him on it and the girls in the cinema squealed, it was contagious. We finally understood why Apa wanted to see this movie again because she already watched it... HAHA we couldn't stop talking about him after the movie. He played the captain of the soccer team... there is something really sexy about soccer players, in my opinion anyway, they are sexier than basketball players... but I still do love my basketball players. HAHA Although there really is something about soccer players... damn sexy!

Why is it every time I talk about guys I turn into mush? I become this mindless drone... HAHA can't help it really. I really do have to make my countdown now... hmm... oh God Channing's just too sexy! Hmm... LOL

It was really fun yesterday. I had a blast. Good movie, good place, good company... everything was a-ok. What a way to end the year with a bang... hmm... Happy Summer Vacation everyone!

***Pictures taken from Yahoo! Movies

No comments: